Jingle All the Way 3K brings people with and without disabilities together to kick off the holiday season… and this year, it’s VIRTUAL!
Complete your 3K or 1K anywhere or any time between November 30 and December 14. You may submit your results but tracking your time is not required.
What does VIRTUAL mean?
It means that you can complete your race anywhere or any time! Whether it’s a treadmill, your neighborhood streets, or your favorite trail – run or walk – it’s your choice!
All participants will receive a t-shirt and finisher medal. Fundraise to earn additional incentives! Please register with the address you would like your race swag sent to.
Participants can join us for our Virtual Zoom Dance Party with DJ Redline on Sunday, December 6 at 6PM – the day we would have been Jingling together!
This year’s theme is INCLUSION!
What does INCLUSION mean?
Special Olympics and over 5 Million athletes around the world are leading the charge for full inclusion of people with Intellectual Disabilities (ID).
The movement is rooted in the spirit of our founder, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, who took a rebellious stand against the injustices faced by people with Intellectual Disabilities in 1968. Today, the fight for inclusion is more relevant than ever. People of all ages, races, genders, cultures, backgrounds, and abilities continue to face discrimination, ignorance, and disparagement. Just as Eunice Kennedy Shriver did over 50 years ago, Special Olympics is setting a stake in the ground to create change and, this time, our athletes are leading the way.
We want to see what INCLUSION means to you!
Show us your best costumes, signs, selfies, results and more!
Includes: Event t-shirt and finisher medal
- Jingler: $30
- Junior Jingler (10 years old & under): $15
Incentives available for additional dollars raised.
$75 & up – Jingle All the Way 3K neck gaiter
$150 & up – Jingle All the Way 3K sweatshirt
$300 & up (new this year!) – Jingle All the Way 3K blanket
Incentive levels are cumulative – if you fundraise $300+, you will earn all items!
* Please note all incentive colors and styles are subject to change based on availability. Incentives are awarded based on fundraising total at the end of event on Monday, December 14th.
How to make our virtual race your own!
- Challenge friends, family, co-workers, SONJ athlete or Unified partners to run with you – virtually!
- How many 3K or 1K can you run in 2 weeks? Ask someone to pledge a donation for every time you run!
- Create a team with your family, friends, office, club or group to stay connected!
- Join our running community and share your training and race times on the Facebook event page!
- Fundraise to earn cool incentives!